12:09:00 AM

Orange, Blue, Green Meteor Fireball Wisconsin-Lake Michigan 22APR2011...

E-mail From Gary U....Rural Newton Wisconsin, 10 miles from Lake Michigan: I was facing west southwest and it appeared to be heading more westerly.  I thought it was later than these posts but I didn’t log it. My description when I went inside was just as Emily:   I saw it burning orange, blue, and greenish, with a sparking/sparkling tail. I only got to see it for a few seconds. I estimated three seconds. thank you both for this report!

***If you saw the event described above, please email your observation to wxtx01@gmail.com...As always, photos and/or videos are also needed! thank you***

Internet Inquiries To ELPALLSKY
Mchenry, Illinois arrived from google.com on "elp allsky: Possible Large WI, MI Meteor Fireball With Sonics 18APR2011..." by searching for fireball wisconsin.
00:23:52 -- 9 minutes ago
 
Traverse City, Michigan arrived from google.com on "elp allsky: Orange, Blue, Green Meteor Fireball Wisconsin-Lake Michigan 22APR2011..." by searching for fireball april 2011 michigan. -- 00:23:46 -- 10 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment