1:03:00 AM

Possible Northern AZ Meteor Fireball 23MAY2011...

Internet Inquiry To ELPALLSKY:

Scottsdale, Arizona arrived from search.yahoo.com on "elp allsky" by searching for fireballs fall from n scottsdale sky may 23, 2011.
00:04:49 -- 56 minutes ago

E-Mail From:

J. Maxwell-Grand Canyon, AZ:
I saw this fireball. I was in the Grand Canyon, camped at mile 131 below Lee’s Ferry. I was facing upstream. The fireball passed almost directly over my head, heading also upstream. Sorry I can’t tell you N for sure as being in the Canyon is slightly disorienting, but I think that means it traveled from NE to SW.     thank you Professor!

***If you saw this fireball event, please e-mail wxtx01@gmail.com with a description including time, date, location, which way you were facing, direction object traveled (right to left etc. is OK), color, any fragmentation or extremely bright flashes, and any sounds heard i.e. booms, hisses etc. Thank you for your report***

No comments:

Post a Comment