1:40:00 AM

Bright Green Central Arizona Meteor Fireball Reported To ELPALLSKY 06AUG2011

This Event Was Visible Over The Highly Populated Area Of Phoenix, AZ. Between 7:50 And 8:00 P.M. (around local dusk) 06AUG2011. More Reports Needed !!

***If you are searching for information about this fireball and witnessed it, please leave a report of what you saw at wxtx01@gmail.com Please include the date and time, the direction you were facing/driving, the direction in which the object moved (upper left to lower right etc.) approximate size and brightness compared to a full moon, color, any flashes, streaks, fragmentation and any sounds or delayed sounds such as sonic booms, hisses, sizzles etc. Thank you! Your information is vital to research/recovery efforts so please take time to report.***
Email From:
Kristi R.P.-On The Road West of Phoenix:
I wrote back in June bc I saw a green light and tonight I saw it again!
I was heading West on I-10 passing Jackrabbit when I looked to the NW sky and saw a green light falling straight down. It did not hit surface or make any sound.
This happened 8/6/11 aprox @ 7:55pm in AzI would look btwn 750-8pm to be safe. Please email me and let me know if this was tracked like the last one.
Thanks!
Kristi    thank you for your loyalty Kristi! Other reports needed!! If you saw this fireball, PLEASE REPORT IT HERE

bmotzkin-Lake Mead, AZ:
On Saturday 8-6-11 I saw a green streak in the sky. It had a tail with a greenish ball at the end. It happened sometime around dusk, maybe close to 7:45-8:00 pm. We were at Temple Bar Marina on the water near the fuel dock at Lake Mead in AZ looking back towards the restaurant. I would say it traveled from the South to the West and fell from the left to the right as it fell. It did not hit land and there was not any noise.     thank you! This certainly helps!

F.I.T.S. (fireball internet traffic sources) Inquiries:
B M Goldwater A F Range, Arizona arrived on "elp allsky: BREAKING METEOR FIREBALL NEWS...Phoenix, Tempe AZ Green Daylight Fireball Report 08JUN2011".
23:31:06 -- 2 hours 11 mins ago

No comments:

Post a Comment