3:06:00 AM

Connecticut, New Jersey Meteor Fireball Reported To ELPALLSKY

Email Notification From:
Leslie J.-Old Saybrook CT-7:50 P.M. EDT 20OCT2011
thank you Leslie!

Email From:
Anna V.-Linden, NJ:
I was sitting at the Grill in Linden NJ eating at about 9:30 pm 10/20/2011. I was looking out the window facing I believe south/ south east. I saw a bright big greenish glow coming down between a gas station and a restaurant across the street. My first thought was a plane or helicopter was gonna crash but it dissapeared so quick. I ran out to see if I could hear any noise and i realized it must have been a meteor?? It just seemed so close.     thanks for your confirmation on this event Anna


***If you are searching for information about this fireball and/or witnessed it, please leave a report of what you saw at wxtx01@gmail.com Please include the date and time, the direction you were facing/driving, the direction in which the object moved (upper left to lower right etc.) approximate size and brightness compared to a full moon, color, any flashes, streaks, fragmentation and any sounds or delayed sounds such as sonic booms, hisses, sizzles etc. Thank you! Your information is vital to research/recovery efforts so please take time to report.***

No comments:

Post a Comment