3:41:00 AM

Ontario, Canada Meteor Fireball 23OCT2011

Email From:
Jennifer B.-Windsor Ontario, Canada:
Hey my name is Jennifer im 24 from Windsor Ontario Canada.
I was googling about meteors because lastnight around 10.30pm I was standing in my back yard having a ciggarette looking up at stars, was just a beautiful night and was luckly enough to catch a meteor fly literally over our back yard,
It resembled a fire cracker, yet no noise. It was SUPER bright and low in the sky and lasted merely 3 seconds. It took me a sec to process what I had just seen, but was truly a specticle....
Then tonight I seen a shooting star, so with the two in the last two days figured I would google since, I have never seen that here in windsor before and came across your website.
Hope that helps you out.
Have a great day.  Thank you Jennifer! Canadians...If you saw this event, please post your sighting to wxtx01@gmail.com Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment